[Reviews - 89] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

Carol and Sophia are separated from the rest of their group. They are rescued by an awkward stranger who takes them to his home for one night intending to return them to their group the next day. Is he a white knight in cutoff sleeves? Maybe.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 2
Characters: Sophia Peletier
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 71968 Read: 9755
Published: September 22, 2018 Updated: April 24, 2019



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Serendipity by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 8] Liked (3498 words)

Carol and Sophia are in mortal danger when an awkward stranger rescues them. 

2. Any Port in the Storm by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 6] Liked (2925 words)

Daryl tries to return Carol and Sophia to their group.

3. Lighting the Fire by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 5] Liked (4027 words)

Carol learns some new skills and goes on a run. Just a regular day in the ZA.

4. Intersection by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 7] Liked (3040 words)

Daryl and Carol meet some new people on the road who lead them to Merle. Daryl meets another group that have ties to Carol.

5. Adapting by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 6] Liked (2576 words)

Carol and Daryl take their relationship to a new level.

6. His Brother's Woman by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 3] Liked (3554 words)

Daryl and Merle discuss the women in their lives and a new threat emerges.

7. Only Human by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 4] Liked (2446 words)

There's a threat to the Greene Farm.Daryl steps up to being a leader. Lori makes a decision about her future. 

Carol and Daryl do more than talk. Minor league smut. Lower your expectations.

8. Things You Do for Love by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 6] Liked (3975 words)

Daryl, Merle, and Michonne go on a dangerous mission to find ammo and weapons. 

9. Giving Back by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 5] Liked (3133 words)

Carol spends her day sharing important survival skills to the motivated and unmotivated. just a day in the life of teachers everywhere

10. Waiting for Answers by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 5] Liked (2850 words)

More is revealed about Jesse and Orgnge Backpask Guy. Carol goes on an run to pick up a new vehicle.

11. Surviving by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 6] Liked (4863 words)

Carol and her friends are captured by a militia group. Daryl's on the hunt while Carol learns more about the group that captured her.

12. Redemption by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] Liked (3414 words)

Carol and Michonne find a way out of Fort Clark, but will their family understand why they left without Christie and Andrea?

13. Trust by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] Liked (2769 words)

Carol and Michonne return home to their family without Christie and Andrea. 

14. Not That Kinda Guy by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 3] Liked (3335 words)

The expediiton to find Shayla and her children begins. The group faces a scary challenge and Carol steps up.

15. You Make Your Own Luck by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 4] Liked (3083 words)

Carol, Daryl, and Jesse face challenges as they try to create a distraction so that the others can get through the town.

16. Running Scared by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] Liked (3575 words)

Daryl gives into his inner demons. 

17. Signs of Life by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 3] Liked (2235 words)

The group travels to Jamie's farm.

18. Persuasion by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 1] Liked (3565 words)

The group zeroes in to Shayla's location, but will they find Will's ex-wife and will she agree to go to Georgia with them?

19. Further Down the Rabbit Hole by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] Liked (2158 words)

The group explores Shayla's work place and meet Dee.

20. Born to Be Wild by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] Liked (2496 words)

Daryl receives relationship advice from Merle and a know it all computer. 

21. Finding the Way Home by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 3] Liked (3245 words)

Daryl and Carol fight their way through a storm.

22. Actions Have Consequences by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] Liked (2603 words)

We learn more about Sophia and Daryl learns more about himself.