[Reviews - 126] Liked
Summary:

Yet another collection of 100 word drabbles.  Because my attention span is shot these days. 

 

Canon and non-canon compliant.  Whatever universe comes to mind.  Multiple characters, pairings, and ratings. 

 

Do enjoy. 

 

And if there's a particular drabble  you'd like to see explored more, please let me know.  You never know when it might turn up as a longer story or just have more parts in the series. 


Rated: M
Categories: Drabbles
Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 87 Completed: No
Word count: 9935 Read: 17795
Published: March 21, 2020 Updated: July 30, 2023



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. "That's starting to get annoying." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (136 words)

Season 3ish, no later than 4.  Prison Era. 

In a bit of a jam, Carol and Daryl take shelter and wait.

2. "Hey, hey. Calm down. They can't hurt you anymore." by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (114 words)

Hmm.  What season was it that Negan held Daryl prisoner?  Season 7?  I can’t remember, seeing as I basically blocked the lineup and everything but a few precious moments from my memory ‘til this season. 

Anyway.  Imagine that storyline went a little bit differently.  Carol found out about Abe and Glenn and Daryl from Morgan and went back home where she belonged and helped Team Family free Daryl and rid the world of his tormentor. 

She’s there to comfort him when the nightmares inevitably come. 

3. "You can't just sit there all day." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (124 words)

A random piece of AU silliness. 

Everything’s a competition with these two. 

4. "I'm too sober for this." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (112 words)

To be continued?  Maybe. 

Carol’s the third wheel on Andrea and Michonne’s date night. 

Three guesses who comes to her rescue? 

5. "I'm not here to make friends." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (122 words)

Carol and Daryl are rookie police officers.  Shane is one of their field training officers and yeah.  He’s still a cocky asshole.

6. "I need a place to stay." by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (116 words)

When his childhood friend comes to Daryl for help, he’s there. 

7. "Well, that's tragic." by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (146 words)

Tara uses a little petty theft to play matchmaker.  Season 6-ish.

8. "You're seriously like a man-child." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (119 words)

Daryl and Carol and Merle under the same roof?  Yeah.  Sounds like fun, right? 

Might add more to this one because 100 words were not enough at all. 

 

9. "You can't banish me. This is my bed too." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (124 words)

Daryl can’t resist adding his two cents during a little disagreement Glenn and Maggie are having.  Season 4ish. 

10. "Ladies love a guy who's good with kids." by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (115 words)

Daryl admires Carol and Sophia from afar.  Merle notices.  Of course, he does.  Because the powers of observation run in the Dixon family. 

11. "Dear Diary..." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (143 words)

High School AU.  Carol has a sleepover with her best friends.  They ‘discuss’ her new crush. 

12. "She's hiding behind the sofa." by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (110 words)

Work keeps Daryl late.  He misses a very important, albeit surprise, date.  Married Caryl AU. 

 

13. "I lost our baby." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (108 words)

Caryl family AU.  They might not be blood, but she’s always going to be his baby.  Always.

14. "They're so cute when they're asleep." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (120 words)

Post season 10?  Carol and Daryl enjoy a rare moment of quiet in the house they share with the babies Grimes and a visiting Coco. 

15. "I'd kill for a coffee. Literally." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (181 words)

Married Caryl AU.  He’s either brave or stupid getting between his wife and her coffee fix.  All dialogue. 

16. "You're getting crumbs all over my bed." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (115 words)

Carol and Daryl grew up together.  They’re best friends.  Carol wants them to be something more.  What does Daryl want?  To be continued.  Maybe. 

17. "Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (132 words)

Rick, Lori, Carol, and Daryl are a quartet of longtime friends.  Lori asks Carol about her blind date.  Tension abounds.  To be continued.  Maybe. 

18. "What's the matter, Sweetie?" by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (136 words)

Season 3.  Carol and Carl share a quiet, late-night moment of comfort.  

19. "You're Satan." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (119 words)

If Carol has to do without some of her favorite things, it’s only fair that Daryl does too, right?  Right.  

20. "I don't want to hear your excuse. You can't just give me wet willies." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (111 words)

Married Caryl AU in which Daryl is an overprotective Daddy and Carol?  Might learn a few things.  Strange little prompt gets a strange little drabble in return.  

21. "I'm bulletproof. But please. Don't shoot me." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (104 words)

They haven’t seen each other in years.  That doesn’t stop him from riding to her rescue when he gets a late night call .  

Another strange little prompt gets a strange little drabble, lol.  No, seriously.  It was a little odd and I run out of words, but I think it turned out not so bad.  More later.  Maybe?  

 

22. "Did you just hiss at me?" by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (106 words)

Married Caryl AU.  Merle meets and gets acquainted with the newest member of the Dixon family.  Merle being Merle sees right through their charming persona.  

 

23. "Do you really need all that candy?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (134 words)

Married Caryl AU.  Daryl might have gone a little overboard on the candy.  

 

24. "It's six o'clock in the morning. You're not having vodka." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (117 words)

A college aged Carol and some of her best girlfriends take a little Spring Break beach trip.  She meets and takes up with a seasonal worker named Daryl.  

 

To be continued and expanded probably.  Because I’m a glutton for punishment, lol, and this could be kinda fun.  

 

 

25. "I swear. I'm not crazy." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (114 words)

Season 3-4ish.  The Prison gang has a little bet going.  Glenn’s trying to prove to Rick he’s the victor.  To no avail.  

 

To be continued?  Maybe.  

26. "The diamond in your engagement ring is fake." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (115 words)

Carol and Daryl are lifelong best friends and closer than close.  Her fiance isn’t so appreciative of that fact.  This is the aftermath of him voicing that displeasure.  

 

To be continued?  Maybe.  

 

27. "No regrets." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (120 words)

Hmm.  Season 10ish.  Sandwiched somewhere in there in the middle of all the angst.  Just a taking a little bit of a left turn from what we’ve seen on our screens.  Carol finally comes home.  

 

28. "How drunk was I?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (104 words)

Part of the little “Do we have a spare?” saga that originated in my drabble collection Something To Talk About.  This one takes place sometime after “Omg!  This is my favorite song!  Dance with me!”

 

At least they haven’t killed each other on this little road trip of theirs.  Then again?  There’s always tomorrow.  If they survive the morning after the night before and figure out the answer to the question–”did they or didn’t they?”  

 

To be continued.  Most definitely.  

 

29. "How is my wife more badass than me?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (107 words)

Sometime in the future (post Season 10 at least), Daryl and a former King bond (somewhat reluctantly) over a few beers (or the equivalent thereof).  

 

Got that?  

 

30. "Be you. No one else can." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (111 words)

(Step) Daddy Daryl and Sophia adjust to a new normal.  To be explored more?    Maybe.  

 

31. "I haven't slept in ages." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (114 words)

Season 3 course correction.  Andrew doesn’t come back to the Prison to enact his revenge and Lori has as routine a delivery as one can have in the ZA.  Little Miss Grimes still manages to kick some ass, just in a different way.  ;)  

 

32. "I locked the keys in the car." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (107 words)

Ever had a day that’s just complete crap?  Well, Carol’s having one of those.  Until she crosses paths with a handsome, helpful stranger.  

To be continued.  Maybe.  

33. "Are you sure that's the decision you want to make?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (110 words)

Season 9, I think.  Having only watched like 3 episodes of that season, I can’t say with absolute certainty, but I believe the little Caryl head on the shoulder cuddle at the Saviors’ compound happened then.  

 

Anyway.  What led Carol there?  

 

34. "You work for me. You are my slave." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (116 words)

Married Caryl AU.  Daryl loses a bet and Carol collects, but did he really lose?  Really?  

 

35. "Take your medicine." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (110 words)

Hmm.  Season ¾ ish.  Sometime at the Prison.  Carol’s sick and Daryl’s trying his best to take care of her.  She’s behaving in typically naughty Carol fashion, i.e. tormenting our sweet redneck.  

 

Sorry if this sucks, lol.  I wrote in roughly 5 minutes, so.  

 

36. "They're monsters." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (108 words)

The follow up to “I’m bulletproof.  But please.  Don’t shoot me” that literally nobody asked for, lol.  Sorry.  But this is where my brain took me and it doesn’t make much more sense than the first installment.  Guess that means I’ll have to keep continuing it until it does, hahaha.  

 

Instead of gaining clarity, the mystery only deepens for Daryl.  

 

37. "Welcome to fatherhood." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (119 words)

Season 10.  Post Season 10.  You decide.  

 

In which Daryl tries to navigate the moods of the teenage girl that is unofficially his Dirt Daughter.  With a little help from–who else–Carol.  

 

38. "Why can't you appreciate my sense of humor?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (109 words)

Post Season 10.  Negan’s being an insufferable pain in Daryl’s ass.  What else is new?  Funny you should ask…

 

39. "It's your turn to make dinner." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (116 words)

Just another one of my married Caryl AUs.  Enjoy.  

 

40. "The kids, they ambushed me." by Shae [Reviews - 5] Liked (104 words)

Post Season 10.  Carol thinks she’s misplaced some of her hair ties.  She soon finds out they’ve merely been borrowed.  Silliness.  Utter silliness, lol.  

 

41. "Sorry ain't gonna help when I kick your ass." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (102 words)

Just a little hypothetical scene for the Season 10 finale.  Daryl can’t find Carol.  Unfortunately for Negan, Daryl gets a bug up his ass that his (former? always?) nemesis might know something about her whereabouts.  This is how it goes.  Some language.  Because Negan and Daryl.  I mean, what else do you expect?  

 

42. "Stop being so cute." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (120 words)

Nothing to see here.  Just Shae indulging her need for Caryl cuteness with oh-so-apt little prompt.  Can be set pretty much anywhere from Season 3 onward, I guess.  Picture it whenever you’d like.  Personally?  I’m going to place it sometime in Season 4 before everything went to shit.  Because they were way comfortable together that season, especially in the premiere.  

 

A little morning interlude between our babies before their day really gets going.  

 

43. "I feel like I can't breathe." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (111 words)

Just another one of my married Caryl AU’s.  Out for an afternoon drive, Carol and Daryl have a little friendly difference of opinion.  

 

44. "You need to see a doctor." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (113 words)

Just a little follow-up to “The diamond in your engagement ring is fake.”  

To catch you up if you don’t want to read that little nugget, here’s the gist.  Carol’s fiance gave her an ultimatum–break things off with her closer than close lifelong (and still platonic) best friend Daryl or call it quits with him.  

Carol’s made her choice and she’s happy with it.  There’s just one (not so) little problem.  

45. "You're getting a vasectomy. That's final." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (111 words)

Just a little sequel to another little drabble I did in my series Somewhere in Time–”Take out the trash or so help me God!”  We revisit the family a few months later.  

 

46. "It was a joke, Baby. I swear." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (114 words)

Another little sequel to ”Take out the trash or so help me God!”.  This one follows “You’re getting a vasectomy.  That’s final” and is again a few months down the road.  No Sophia in this one, but the Dixons are well-represented, lol.  

 

47. "Dog don't wear clothes." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (107 words)

Just a little nugget of post series silliness using a prompt I modified slightly, like I literally removed the s, lol.  Anyway, I say post because I keep picturing them being on the open road and somehow taking the damn dog with them because his newly emerging protective streak toward Carol gives me life.  Because they meander across the country and do a little sightseeing, a little exploring, and a whole lot of teasing.  

 

48. "I didn't think you could get any less romantic." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (113 words)

Takes place in the same little universe that started in my drabble series Somewhere in Time–”Take out the trash or so help me God!”  Follows a few months after “It was a joke, Baby.  I swear.”  If you haven’t read any of those little drabbles, just know it’s a little tidbit of a story where Daryl, Carol, and Sophia are a new(ish) family welcoming a new member.  

 

49. "Safety first." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (107 words)

Don’t mind me.  Just playing around with two of my favorite fictional people, giving them a gentle nudge while they play pretend at the Commonwealth.  Season 11.  Shae’s wishful thinking.  

 

50. "This is girl talk. Leave." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (113 words)

Home alone with the surprise daughter Daryl never knew Merle had, one he only recently found out about, he calls in reinforcements.  

 

 

51. "Where am I going? Crazy. Wanna come?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] (105 words)

Just a little Caryl AU where our babies meet each other when Rick cashes in on a favor from Daryl.  Spoiler alert:  it’s not exactly love at first sight.  

 

This installment immediately follows “How drunk was I?”   Their savior in a semi-truck comes calling again and his timing, well.  It could not be better.  Or could it?  

 

52. "There's a herd of them." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (108 words)

In honor of Father’s Day, have a little Caryl family AU with Sophia wherein it takes a single word to get Daryl up in his feels.  You’re welcome.  

 

53. "You think I'm scared of a woman?" by Shae [Reviews - 3] (110 words)

What if we got a few seconds more of that Season 3 outtake where Carol threatens Merle?  Remember Daryl in the background?  What if he walked over to find out just what the two people closest to him were talking about? Just a wee little continuation in 100 words.  Nothing award worthy but hopefully worthy of a smile.  

 

54. "They're not your kids. Back the fuck off." by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (111 words)

 Season 4.  Daryl has just gotten back to the Prison and found out Rick banished Carol.  Imagine they’d gotten just a few more minutes to talk before the Governor’s attack.  

 

55. "You're a nerd." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (101 words)

Honestly you could choose your own setting and timeline for this one.  The Prison or Alexandria, either one of them works.  

 

Daryl and Carol share a little cocoa and lazy light conversation on a cold Winter’s night.  

 

56. "I'm late." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (112 words)

What if that charged argument between Carol and Daryl in Hershel’s barn during Season 2 had led to something other than Daryl angrily stalking away?  The rest stayed the same, the Farm still fell, but sometime later?  It’s time for them both to deal with the possible consequences of their actions.  

 

57. "Just get home as soon as possible, okay?" by Shae [Reviews - 0] (103 words)

Married Caryl AU where Daryl’s helped raise Sophia as his own.  

 

Sophia’s college-aged.  That doesn’t make her any less their baby.  

   

58. "You smell like a wet dog." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (106 words)

Pretend this silly little moment takes place during that year time jump they forced upon us in the series finale.  

 

59. "I could punch you right now." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (111 words)

The road trip from hell saga that started way back in my Somewhere in Time drabble collection continues.  This one picks up sometime after “Where am I going?  Crazy.  Wanna come?”  

 

Jesus has picked them up at their cheap motel and taken them to the dinky local auto repair shop Daryl’s truck was towed to.  This time somebody’s crushing on Carol and Daryl’s loving watching her squirm for once.   

 

 

60. "You gonna talk to me?" by Shae [Reviews - 3] (119 words)

The Caryl in this one is implied, lovelies, because this is all Sophia and (Step)Daddy Daryl.  Do enjoy.  

 

61. "Welcome back. Now f---king help me." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (107 words)

Daryl wakes to find himself in a bit of a predicament.  

 

You can pretty much choose your own time frame for this one, be it Season 10 or 11.  Either works. 

 

62. "If you can't sleep...we could have sex?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] (111 words)

So. I’m not sure exactly where to set this one.  I’m thinking pre-Season 3 before that infamous “Pretty romantic” scene.  A little canon divergence backfilling to put that whole exchange in a whole new perspective, lol.  

 

The things my brain does with these prompts sometimes, lovelies.  Sorry not sorry.  

 

63. "Flea markets don't carry fleas, you know." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (114 words)

Here. Have some silly young Caryl best friends to lovers nonsense with a side of flea market acquired puppy.  You’re welcome.  

 

64. "Here. Take my blanket." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (109 words)

Sometime after the fall of the Farm.  During that winter they spent desperately searching for shelter and found it in those storage units.  

 

Last one for tonight, lovelies.  

 

65. "I don't want you to stop." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (119 words)

Post series finale.  

 

Daryl leaves them during a time of peace.  Does it last?  Well, what do you think?  ;)  

 

Caryl in the sense that future installments that my crazy ass brain wants to add to this, lmao, are gonna be Caryl AF.  

 

66. "How could I ever forget about you?" by Shae [Reviews - 0] (117 words)

When I say AU, I mean AU, lol.  

 

Pre-ZA.  Or the very beginning of it.  The one where I make Daryl an unlikely member of the National Guard and he gets his orders to go to Atlanta to help with the mysterious and alarming “sickness” spreading like wildfire through the city.  He says goodbye to the little girl and woman that he’s just starting to fall in love with.  

 

FYI.  Daryl and Carol are younger versions of themselves in this.  So is Sophia.  

 

 

67. "You're bleeding all over my carpet." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (120 words)

I hesitate to even post this hot garbage but this is what my brain supplied for this particular prompt, lol.  

 

Years after leaving Carol without a goodbye, Daryl literally stumbles through her door and gets the surprise of his life.  

 

68. "Run for it." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (112 words)

Because I’ve spent part of the evening reminiscing about the good old days of paper fast passes at Disney with a friend, you lovelies get this silly piece of nonsense, lol.  

 

Daryl and Carol are newly married and in the effort to make Sophia feel included in the new life they are embarking on and give her back some of the childhood Ed stole from her, Daryl gets the bright (insane) idea to honeymoon at the House of the Mouse and take her with them.  

 

I told you it was silly nonsense.  Enjoy anyway.  :D

 

69. "We need to talk." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (115 words)

So.  This can be set pretty much anywhere post Henry’s death honestly so feel free to let your own imaginations run wild.  As for me?  I’m just gonna imagine they had a moment after Rosita died where the rollercoaster of the hours leading up to and following it finally shatters Carol’s iron resolve not to let her true heart be known.  

 

70. "Not everyone is out to get you." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (121 words)

Young Caryl AU.  With some young Gleggie.  This one’s all dialogue, lovelies.  Hope you don’t have too much difficulty following who’s speaking.  

 

Just a day and conversation in the high school life of four friends.  Gleggie are established.  Caryl are…maybe, kinda, sorta “secretly” established.  Or, you know.  Glenn could just be oblivious, lol.  

 

71. "I want a pet." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (104 words)

Caryl family AU wherein Carol and Daryl are newlyweds and Sophia’s little and doing a little testing of the boundaries in her newfound happy family life.  I might have been thinking about Silver’s story where Caryl adopt a most unusual pet when this one popped into my crazy brain, lol.  Hope you enjoy this little bit of silliness.  

 

72. "Just smile. I really need to see you smile right now." by Shae [Reviews - 1] Liked (110 words)

So.  I kind of hate this one, lol.  It’s probably one of the worst I’ve ever written and that’s saying something.  But my brain blanked on what the hell else to do with this prompt and apparently I needed to work through some feelings a bit regarding that finale.  Now that you’ve read that ringing endorsement, please do try to find some enjoyment in this weird little combination of 100 words.  

 

Maggie enlists Daryl for her mission.  Saying goodbye is harder than he’d even imagined.  

 

 

73. "I'm not wearing a dress." by Shae [Reviews - 2] (112 words)

This one’s AU but I’m thinking, how’s about we put it happening right before Daryl, Carol, and Co. make the decision to check out the Commonwealth?  Things are still strained between them but wary of what awaits them in this strange new place, they decide to tie themselves together in a way they hope the Commonwealth cannot break.  

 

Or, they decide to marry, and Daryl asks a very special unexpected someone to be his best man.  

 

74. "M'not wearing a tie." by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (108 words)

Pretty much an immediate follow up to “I’m not wearing a dress” which I just posted.  

 

The things they won’t do for those Grimes babies.  The things they won’t do to stay together.  

 

75. "Quit beating me up!" by Shae [Reviews - 1] (112 words)

The road trip from hell saga that started way back in my Somewhere in Time drabble collection continues.  This one picks up after “I could punch you right now.”  

 

During the ride back to their cheap motel, Carol, well.  She lets her displeasure be known, lol.  

 

76. "Please put your penis away." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (107 words)

Just a humorous little Dixon slice of life, lol.  Married Caryl AU.  Enjoy.  

 

77. "It's a Texas thing?" by Shae [Reviews - 0] (103 words)

Carol and Daryl are young, twentysomething best friends on their way to Carol’s cousin’s wedding in Texas, which Carol talked Daryl into attending with her as a favor.  She might have been a little stingy on the details of said favor, lol.  

 

78. "Don't argue. Just do it." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (108 words)

Series finale.  With Rosita’s death and their near misses on her young mind, Judith gives her uncle Daryl a little push.  

 

79. "Hope I'm never stuck with you on a deserted island." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (113 words)

The road trip from hell saga that started way back in my Somewhere in Time drabble collection continues.  This one picks up after “Quit beating me up.”  

 

Out on the road again, Carol and Daryl call it a day.  

 

80. "Does he know about the baby?" by Shae [Reviews - 1] (114 words)

This one is a follow-up to “You need to see a doctor” which is preceded by “The diamond in your engagement ring is fake.”  

 

To catch you up if you don’t want to read those little nuggets, here’s the gist.  Carol’s fiance gave her an ultimatum–break things off with her closer than close lifelong (and still platonic) best friend Daryl or call it quits with him.  She chooses Daryl (duh).  There’s just one little complication.  

 

81. "Hold still." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (120 words)

Here.  Have some totally random silly Caryl family AU sweetness this fine Sunday.  Some Daddy Daryl/Sophia sugar to aid in your afternoon nap, lol.  

 

82. "I just ironed these pants!" by Shae [Reviews - 1] (100 words)

Rick and Daryl babysit Carl and Sophia (and Lori’s pill of an aunt) while Lori and Carol prepare Thanksgiving dinner.  It goes about as expected.

 

A little background.  They’re all longtime friends and Carol’s recently shed the abusive albatross of Ed.  

 

83. "Enough with the sass." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (109 words)

Caryl married AU.  Daryl gets everything he never knew he wanted and then some.  I’m telling you, lovelies.  Sometimes 100 words just isn’t enough at all.  

 

84. "Show me what's behind your back." by Shae [Reviews - 0] (103 words)

Honestly.  This one could be set during multiple timeframes, lol.  It really could.  So feel free to choose your own favorite timeframe.  I’m going with Season 3/4ish and the Prison.  

 

The one where Carol and Daryl get their flirt on.  

 

 

85. "I'm not going to be sympathetic until you go to a doctor." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (117 words)

Married Caryl AU.  In the aftermath of some birthday party “fun”, Daryl has some regrets.  ;)

 

86. "Fine. Don't say anything. Make me worry." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (100 words)

Just some Season 11 fun they should have given us.  It’s short and silly.  

 

87. "Stay awake." by Shae [Reviews - 1] (105 words)

Oh, look.  I actually do remember how to string words together (badly, lol).  Sorry for this.  I opened up my prompt list and this is what came pouring out.  I guess you could say I needed to purge some feelings or something.  Wink

 

Season 10.  What if they both went back after the cave collapse?  What then?  Just a dash of Caryl angst for your Sunday morning.  Please do enjoy.