[Reviews - 3] Liked
Summary:

Based from S2: Hershel's farm. Sophia is dead, and Lori has now gone missing. Daryl was the last to talk to her, before she drove off to go find Rick. Carol is concerned about her, and seeks out Daryl for answers...


Rated: T
Categories: Season 2
Characters: Andrea Harrison, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Dale Horvath, Daryl Dixon, Maggie Greene Rhee, Shane Walsh, Theodore 'T-Dog' Douglas
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Carol/Other (Temp), Daryl/Other (Temp), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1757 Read: 152
Published: January 10, 2022 Updated: January 10, 2022



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is a re-release of a story I originally composed in 2014 (before I really knew how to write good fiction ;)   I appreciate the read and reviews, considering this site (and a few othes) have undergone some upgrades, that may have impacted the original formatting.

Thanks for reading this part one, of my modified story  :)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Part One by peanutlee33 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1757 words)

This is the initial "setup" Carol encountering the rather tempestuous Daryl, following the unfortunate span of events, including the "discovery" of little Sophia, as a walker.