[Reviews - 6] Liked
Summary:

After ripping off the dirt and corruption from the Commonwealth, life took an interesting turn. Things settled down in a hopeful and peaceful way, and finally, they were able to built and grow. 

 


Post series. A soft look at life how it should be. 


Rated: T
Categories: Family, Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Judith Grimes, Lydia, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Drug Use
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3235 Read: 337
Published: March 26, 2022 Updated: March 26, 2022



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

So, as always, was listening to music and Wild World by Cat Stevens started to blast so loud that my brain short circuited. Hope you'll understand the inspiration and enjoy my hopes for the future of Team Family and Caryl, of course.

Ps1. This might become something more than just one story, 'cause I loved writing this too much, so maybe prequel or sequels might come; Ps2. as you guys already know, english is not my first language, so excuse my grammar and have fun with the story.

 

1. you know I've seen a lot of what the world can do by marestomars [Reviews - 6] Liked (3235 words)

So here it goes, hope you'll like it.