[Reviews - 2] Liked
Summary:

Lost love? Missed chances? Death? You name it. In the end it all boils down to the same god damned conclusion. Love is like taking an AK-47 to the chest from your best friend and only one of you living to tell about it. Turning your life into an uneven jig-saw of pain and guilt that eventually takes on a life of its own.


Rated: T
Categories: Pre-Series, Season 2/3 Interlude, Season 3
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Child Abuse, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3433 Read: 530
Published: July 08, 2014 Updated: July 08, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters, wishful thinking aside.

 

Authors Note #1: This story is meant to fit in some point during the winter when they were going from house to house. Or even at some point in the future, the timing is subjective. It focuses on how Daryl views the concepts of "love" and "forever." – This story originally came out of a snippet of text I wrote for Shipperwolf on tumblr that eventually took on a life of its own.

 

Warnings: Contains minor season three spoilers, as well as references to Daryl and Merle's past. This story will have clear references to the following: child abuse, child neglect, domestic violence, adult language and mature content. *Please be aware that this story contains detailed allusions to child abuse, childhood trauma and parental death. This may not be everyone's cup of tea. Please read accordingly.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 1] Liked (1875 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 1] Liked (1558 words)