[Reviews - 20] Liked
Summary:

By the end of the second day after Daryl leaves, Carol knows she was wrong.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 11, Oneshot, Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Ezekiel Sutton
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2882 Read: 606
Published: November 23, 2022 Updated: November 23, 2022



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is my attempt at post-season-11 fix-it fic, because I needed to do something with my feelings or I was going to lose my mind. I've stuck as closely to the established canon ending as possible while trying to make sense of it and of what might have happened next. The exception is that France doesn't exist in this fic. It's just struck from the map. Daryl never ends up there. Sorry, French people!

Rated T for a couple of F-words and some kissing. (People who are disappointed that Carol never got an F-bomb in the show, this one's for you.) Ezekiel appears briefly and Connie is mentioned, but neither are in romantic situations with Carol or Daryl.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by coppermarigolds [Reviews - 20] Liked (2882 words)