[Reviews - 12] Liked
Summary:

The ache within Daryl intensifies but it’s the good kind of ache.  The kind he didn’t know until he met her.  The kind that comes from loving someone so damn much and hoping, believing, they just might love you back just as much.  Even still, he won’t overwhelm her with the entire contents of his heart in one magical night.  He’ll gift it to her one piece at a time.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 11, Post-Series
Characters: Judith Grimes
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1434 Read: 396
Published: December 07, 2022 Updated: December 07, 2022



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

So.  Here’s the deal.  This story started off as a fun little Christmas distraction and ultimately I may leave it as that.  But until I make up my mind, until I can figure out if my muse is going to stay cooperative, if inspiration is going to keep flowing, if you lovelies might be interested in reading more or not, I’m not going to mark it complete.  Just a heads up.  

 

Now that we got that established, a few quick words about this fic.  

 

It’s a post finale fic.  Kind of.  What I mean by that is, should I continue it?  It’s potentially going to expand beyond the nifty little unexplored year-long time jump Kang and Co. left us with as a parting gift, the same time jump I neatly slotted this story into.  It may morph into a different animal altogether.  Whatever does or doesn’t happen with this fic, I guarantee you I’m not gonna stomp on your hearts unless I kiss it better eventually.  M’kay?  

 

So.  You got that?  You still wanna read the story?  Cool beans.  

 

Without further ado—-

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Shae [Reviews - 12] Liked (1434 words)