[Reviews - 11] Liked
Summary:

“With shivering fingers, she grabs the framed picture from her bookcase and looks at it. Looks at him. Really looks at him. There it is. The same look she sees everyday when they walk with Dog. The same look he had when he said he loved her, fifty days ago. A look he’s been giving her for years now. Maybe since the beginning of them.

You do love me...don’t you?”


Written for Liddy/@peletiersdixon for the 2023 Caryl Secret Santa exchange over Tumblr.


Rated: T
Categories: Oneshot, Season 11, Spinoff/France
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Dwight
Genres: Angst, Drama, POV, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4327 Read: 451
Published: December 30, 2023 Updated: December 30, 2023



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by lolasuniverse [Reviews - 11] Liked (4327 words)

This is the first time I’ve written a fanfic in over 15 years, and the first time ever writing for caryl. I hope I made them justice. English is not my first language. I struggle with commas and I like my ‘and’s. There’s no beta work here besides my grammar check app so I apologize for any mistakes/typos.