[Reviews - 9] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

He blinked up at her sleepily, bleary-eyed and messy hair, with sleep-mussed tufts sticking up in all directions. She smoothed one of his cow-licks behind his ear on reflex, letting her fingers linger as she took in the occasional patch of silver that had started coloring his temples. All else considered, the years had been kind to them both.


Rated: M
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Challenge Response, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3876 Read: 937
Published: July 11, 2014 Updated: July 11, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead, wishful thinking aside.

 

Authors Note #1: This is a response fill for the USS Caryl's 2nd Fanfiction/Fanart Challenge on tumblr regarding the following prompt: (Scenario #2) "Natural disaster trope. Instead of the zombie apocalypse, some other country-wide/world-wide disaster has occurred." - As requested by Sempaiko.

 

Warnings: Contains spoilers for all three seasons of the Walking Dead, AU, smut warning, hurt and comfort, strong language. It also bears saying that I deviated slightly from the prompt in the process of writing this. It kind of became a mix between the natural disaster trope and scenario #3 – which was: "Where they are in 10 years. Post apocalypse trope (a cure is found)." - So, you might want to view this as a mixture of both prompts.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 2] (1258 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (2618 words)