[Reviews - 24] Liked
Summary:

He shifted, testing the give of the ropes, fingers scrabbling across the frayed ends, looking for an opening, something – anything to give him an advantage. Because at this point he figured it was pretty safe to say he was on his own. Rick and the others were still stuffed up in that damned train car. It was up to him to get himself out of this mess.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Fetish, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6195 Read: 1644
Published: July 15, 2014 Updated: July 23, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters, wishful thinking aside.

Authors Note #1: This little smutlet was inspired by the promotional pic for season five featuring Daryl gagged (and presumably tied up) – looking utterly and completely delish. Naturally, my brain just kind of went there. Set in early season five, while the gang is still locked down in Terminus. *Big thank you to carylstolemyheart on tumblr for being my sounding board for all things BDSM and for giving this a quick beta to ensure I was on track in terms of terms and descriptions. This is my first real foray into writing a bdsm fic, so I want to get things right.

Warnings: Adult language, adult content, sexual content, bondage, bdsm, light dom/sub undertones, rope tying, mild power play, use of handcuffs, allusions to 'head space' or 'subspace', use of a cloth gag, dub-con, vague references to child abuse: emotional and physical.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (2278 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 6] Liked (1506 words)

3. Chapter 3 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 11] Liked (2411 words)