[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

AU after Season 3 (Has nothing to do with the sickness in Season 4). Daryl Dixon had always been a healthy man. Even as a child, he rarely got sick and that had been a miracle considering the shithole he and his family had lived in. He supposed he had that period of his life to thank for making his immune system so resilient. Much help that was now.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 3, Alternate Universe, Crossover (other books or TV shows)
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3545 Read: 1035
Published: August 13, 2014 Updated: August 15, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is kind of a crossover with World War Z. I say kind of because the only thing that I use from that movie is the fact that the walkers only go after people who are healthy. They are still the same walkers from TWD otherwise. They don't run super fast. I've only seen WWZ once and I'm pretty sure that you had to be terminally ill for them to not notice you, well in this story one can just come down with the flu and be invisible to them. Everything in Season 3 happens, except the Governor is dead in this story and Sasha, Tyreese and Karen are now running Woodbury.

1. Part One by Axelrocks [Reviews - 3] Liked (1456 words)

2. Part Two by Axelrocks [Reviews - 4] Liked (2089 words)