[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

This little drabble can occur any time from Season 3 onwards...completely made up and has no canon aspects to the show at all - if only it were true... It's Glenn and Maggie's wedding and Daryl had promised Carol that he would dance with her; an offer he now regrets...


Rated: G
Categories: Oneshot
Characters: Beth Greene, Glenn Rhee, Maggie Greene Rhee, Rick Grimes
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1650 Read: 305
Published: September 05, 2014 Updated: September 05, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 7] Liked (1650 words)

The song's used for inspiration for this fic are "So Close" from the movie "Enchanted", lyrics by Stephen Schwartz. I was watching a John Barrowman concert filmed at the Royal Albert Hall where he performed the song as a duet with the fabulous Jodie Prenger and that was enough to get my Caryl feels going!

The second song is "New Fool At An Old Game", lyrics by Steve Bogard, Richard C. Giles and Sheila Stephen.