[Reviews - 5] Liked
Summary:

Spoilers ahead for Season 4 - Rick makes a decision which he feels is best for the group but doesn't count on the feelings of a certain redneck.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Beth Greene, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Hershel Greene, Maggie Greene Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes, Sasha Williams, Tyreese Williams
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5141 Read: 1057
Published: September 07, 2014 Updated: September 07, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 1] (1170 words)

Instead of telling Maggie what Carol has admitted to, Rick insteads tells the group that Carol was lost during his latest run with her. Daryl doesn't handle the news well and retreats back into the persona he was before...

2. Chapter 2 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] (524 words)

Daryl moves his things in an effort to feel close to Carol....Sad

3. Chapter 3 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] Liked (920 words)

No one touches Carol's stuff, got it?Rant

4. Chapter 4 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 4] Liked (2527 words)

Time for a little Rick bashing! Now, I know that Rick's had a lot on his plate since his last visit to crazytown...but for the purposes of this completly fictious story; why don't we have him checked in for another little visit? And yes, I went with 'Mason' for Carol's maiden name, couldn't resist as it seems to be all the rage amongst the fics at the moment.