[Reviews - 5] Liked
Summary:

More than a dozen years after leaving the Prison, Daryl and Carol and their adopted children, Luke and Mika, are part of a thriving community in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southern Tennessee.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: G
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Luke, Mika Samuels
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1577 Read: 353
Published: February 11, 2014 Updated: February 11, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Last night I was out at a diner for a quick dinner and there was a guy there who was basically a late-50s version of Daryl Dixon - somewhat grubby dark jeans, black rock & roll t-shirt, slight pot-belly, dark hair streaked with gray and hanging in his eyes, a sandy goatee/’stache combo, reading glasses so he could read the menu, and a grandbaby (I assume) under a year old who he bounced in his arms and kept entertained while the family ate.

This is what came out of that.  Will probably end up as a series of marginally-connected drabbles set in this time frame, ~15 years after the Turn.

1. Home is the Hunter by subversivegrrl [Reviews - 5] Liked (1577 words)