[Reviews - 13] Liked
Summary:

She needed – well – she needed more than to just be needed.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 2/3 Interlude
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, POV, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5217 Read: 1711
Published: September 19, 2014 Updated: September 28, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters, wishful thinking aside.

 

Authors Note #1:This is another of the half-finished fics I have found collecting dust in my word documents since the season four finale. This is a response fill for the USS Caryl's 2nd fanfiction/fanart Challenge on tumblr - as requested by a delightful-chimichanga.

 

Warnings: Meant to fit in some point during the winter when Team Prison were going from house to house - so sometime in between the season two finale and the season three premier. This is meant to show how Carol and Daryl's relationship could have evolved over the course of the season 2-3 hiatus, through Carol's eyes. It is a psychological themed piece that does a lot of focusing on how one adapts to living during the 'end of the world' and all the baggage that comes along with it. *Contains: adult language, adult content, emotional baggage, dealing with the loss of a child, allusions to non-canon character suicide, light religious references and some vague season three spoilers.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (1564 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 1] Liked (818 words)

3. Chapter 3 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 2] (1122 words)

4. Chapter 4 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (1713 words)