[Reviews - 8] Liked
Summary:

Prompt from Tumblr: Carol and Tyreese never arrived at Terminus, but they end up following the group at night after the others have escaped. Neither party is aware of the other's identity. Daryl is the only one who hears them, and he nearly sends a bolt into her on accident. After the first shock, they just stare. There's nothing to say.


Rated: T
Categories: Oneshot, Season 4/5 Interlude
Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1352 Read: 561
Published: September 25, 2014 Updated: September 25, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Rhinozilla [Reviews - 8] Liked (1352 words)

Here is the full prompt (which I paraphrased in the summary): Reunion, Season 5. They find each other on the night, on the forest. She and Ty were following the group, not quite sure who they were ((They never arrived to Terminus by the time they were being held)). He is so jumpy out there after everything that he had been through he is about to set a bolt on her direction. After the first shock, they just stare, words being little to what they are actually thinking. But they don't need to talk, they just know.