[Reviews - 9] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

Daryl Dixon found Montana by chance. He ran from home because he couldn't live there any longer. Not with his ol' man, and not with his brother. He was just looking for a fresh start in a place called nowhere, where nobody knew him. He didn't expect to find much. Just a quiet life, a job, and maybe some peace - for once. What he never expected was to find her.


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Andrea Harrison, Beth Greene, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Dale Horvath, Daryl Dixon, Dr. Edwin Jenner, Ed Peletier, Glenn Rhee, Hershel Greene, Lori Grimes, Maggie Greene Rhee, Caesar Martinez, Merle, Michonne Hawthorne, Milton Mamet, Otis, Patricia, Shane Walsh, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Child Abuse, Domestic Abuse (Implied), Rape (Implied), Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 9587 Read: 566
Published: October 19, 2014 Updated: July 24, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Warnings: Contains Mentions of Abuse, Child Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Violence, Angst, Language, Manipulation of Religion, Religious Undertones, hints at Animal Abuse, and Character Death.

The Walking Dead belongs to Kirkman and AMC.

1. Not like Home by Noxid Anamchara [Reviews - 5] Liked (4283 words)

Noxi: This is my first attempt at an AU. Please be gentle. I requested fic prompts on tumblr and only one struck home. The start of this fic begins with zenofbeingmommy. Her simple idea that I've turned into a monster. Thank you Zen, and thank you all for giving this a try.

2. Illusion by Noxid Anamchara [Reviews - 4] Liked (5304 words)

Firstly, thank you all so much for reading. You're reviews are so greatly loved and appreciated. Second, there will be a lot of guesswork on my part when it comes to the ranch, and the horses and basically Montana itself. I must give a wonderful, heartfelt thank you to BulletTimeScully for her input on horses. And also to Brazen Hussy for her knowledge on biblical verses.

Warnings: Graphic Domestic Abuse. Also contains mentions of Abuse, Child Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Violence, Angst, Language, Manipulation of Religion, Religious Undertones, and Hinted at Animal Abuse.

The Walking Dead belongs to Kirkman and AMC.