[Reviews - 6] Liked
Summary:

Time was linear and unchanging. It didn't slow or stop or speed up or skip, no matter what season of life or moment in time you found yourself in. She knew this was a fact. She also knew that sometimes years would pass between one Tock to the next Tick. It was something that happened, even if it really didn't. *Trigger Warning* Spoilers to 5x01. Set in Alexandria Safe Zone (comic setting)


Rated: M
Categories: Oneshot
Characters: None
Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Rape (Implied)
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2122 Read: 561
Published: November 10, 2014 Updated: November 10, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is my first Walking Dead story, my first story posted on the site. There are spoilers up to 5x01 but it doesn't specifically mention anything from the show after that. The setting is the Alexandria Safe Zone from the comics, though very little of specifics are given, and the character mentioned from there is someone that I'm taking some liberties with. But all in all, not really spoilers for the comic, because I just use the setting. 

Disclaimer: I do not own The Walking Dead, and I'm rather glad that I don't, because I don't think I could be doing nearly as well with it as the actual writers are, even if there are a few things I don't love about it.

TRIGGER WARNING - The scene is not in here, but this is the reaction with a few allusions to sexual and physical assault. If you can't handle it, don't read it please.

1. Stolen Strength by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 6] Liked (2122 words)