[Reviews - 5] Liked
Summary:

'"They asked me if I'd take 'em huntin' over the wall. I said 'no' but they seemed real keen." Daryl said, gnawing on his lip. "Y'don' think they'd skip over the wall, do you?"

  Carol and Maggie looked at each other, aghast. Carol pressed her hand to her mouth in terror. "They could have."'

Caleb and Rory, six-year-old best friends, disappear one day and they're nowhere to be found on the farm. Their mothers are terrified, and Daryl goes searching in the woods for two little boys, afraid of what he might find. Set in 'The Farm' arc. A happy ending, I promise! 


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Post-Series, Family
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Maggie Greene Rhee
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3790 Read: 377
Published: November 27, 2014 Updated: November 27, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 5] Liked (3790 words)

I had two ideas and I decided to smoosh them together; the first one was a super-fluff drabble about Caleb picking raspberries and the second was a bit more angsty and dark about Caleb getting lost in the woods, much like Sophia. I didn't want to do one extreme or another, though, so you've got a bit of both. Enjoy!