[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

Christ, she must have really gotten her bell rung.


Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe, Oneshot, Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, POV
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2184 Read: 443
Published: December 05, 2014 Updated: December 05, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters, wishful thinking aside.

Authors Note #1: The USS Caryl got an anon ask which inspired me: "What if Carol has amnesia when she wakes up and doesn't remember the last few years. I think I need a fic about how Daryl helps her remember who she has become." - I didn't quite get in everything you wanted. But this is a 'what if' scenario that surrounds the idea that Carol hadn't woken up when she did in "Coda." It should be read under the context of me taking my own stab at how the rest of the episode and the days after might have gone.

Warnings: *Contains: adult language, adult content, angst, season one to season five spoilers up to but not necessarily including the mid-season finale, reference to the usual emotional trauma, allusions to child abuse/domestic violence, angst, UST, hurt/comfort and unexpected bonding along the way.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (2184 words)