[Reviews - 12] Liked
Summary:

He snickered at that. “Sorry,” He rubbed his nose to hide his grin. “You, uh, you ain’t really my type.” He laughed at his own joke. She cackled in surprise.

“No offense…” She laughed, rubbing her palms on her jeans again. “But I prefer them a little older, grey hair… Amazing body… Y’feel? Oh, and female.”

“Ha!” He laughed out loud. The laughter felt good. “Y’got good taste.” He gave her a sideways grin.

*

Daryl and Tara have a conversation out on watch one night... Quite light hearted, lots of Caryl interaction and silliness. Part of 'The Farm' arc, set before 'First Kiss'. T only for language.


Rated: T
Categories: Family, Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Post-Series
Characters: Beth Greene, Tara Chambler
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3788 Read: 786
Published: February 06, 2015 Updated: February 06, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Want You Close by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 12] Liked (3788 words)

Hate the title, kinda like the actual story... Reviews are always A++ to recieve! Enjoy.