[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

  Ed? She shook her head. Ed was long dead… She’d put a pickaxe through his skull at the quarry, she knew it. With a flash of clarity, she realised she was imagining him. Occasionally, after a night terror, she’d wake and still be able to see Lizzie, blood-soaked and smiling, in the room with her. Other nights it would be Sophia, stumbling up behind Daryl as he leaned over her, stroking her hair off her face and whispering nonsense to her until she calmed down.

*

Carol's on watch, and the heat has her mind playing tricks on her... Or does it?


Rated: T
Categories: Post-Series, Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Ed Peletier
Genres: Angst, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4490 Read: 667
Published: March 18, 2015 Updated: March 18, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Distorted by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 9] Liked (4490 words)

Honestly, I have no idea where this idea came from. Buuuttttt I feel like crap ( I have the flu that's been going around my hall of residence, yay me) and finished studying before some ungodly hour so I took the opportunity to type this up real quick...

Sorry for any typo's or crap proof-reading!