Print or Download Story:
Just some Caryl Christmas schmoopiness with pinches here and there of other characters and pairings.
Categories: Alternate Universe
, FamilyCharacters: Sophia
Genres: HolidayWarnings: Adult Language
December 06, 2016 Updated:
December 26, 2016
1. Chapter 1 by Shae [Reviews - 3] (745 words)
The versions of the songs chosen for each chapter aren't necessarily my favorites, lol. Don't hate me but I feel the same way Daryl does about the Muppets. Still, I think Sophia might think he'd prefer them over Mickey. But maybe that's just me. Click the link. Set the mood, haha.
2. Chapter 2 by Shae [Reviews - 0] (848 words)
Mentions of another side pairing in this one (cough*Merle/Andrea*cough). Hope you continue to enjoy the story. Also, as in the last chapter, a little mood music, haha.
3. Chapter 3 by Shae [Reviews - 1] (1395 words)
Ah, that time honored tradition: the trip to the mall to see Santa.
More mentions of Merle/Andrea and a little bit of Rick/Lori to go along with the happy, sappy Caryl family.
A little mood music for your reading pleasure:
4. Chapter 4 by Shae [Reviews - 2] (1123 words)
Just a sleepy Sunday morning in bed.
5. Chapter 5 by Shae [Reviews - 2] (805 words)
Just a typical day at work--befuddled Axel, a teasing Tara, and a man that very much misses his wife.
6. Chapter 6 by Shae [Reviews - 1] (627 words)
Another long day at work makes Daryl sentimental. He's so far gone for his girls.
7. Chapter 7 by Shae [Reviews - 1] (1118 words)
Just an evening walk with friends, enjoying the Christmas lights and decorations.
8. Chapter 8 by Shae [Reviews - 1] (1224 words)
Daryl doesn't want her to leave without a little something to remember him by. A sweet, early morning moment between husband and wife.