[Reviews - 4] Liked
Summary:

Just a random little one-shot inspired by Operation Levity on tumblr. Basically just a happy-ever-after snapshot with Caryl fluff and assorted Judith, Daryl, and Carol cuteness where Carol and Judith have Daryl firmly wrapped around their little fingers... Flower crowns and fluff and happy feels abound! Thanks for reading! (because I know you want to. It's cute, I swear)


Rated: G
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity
Characters: Judith Grimes
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1583 Read: 354
Published: July 27, 2014 Updated: July 27, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Flower Crowns by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 4] Liked (1583 words)

Hi all!

So this is the first fic I've posted on here... Little bit nervous, not gonna lie :/ Leave me a review and tell me what you think!
The setting; They've all found each other, (because I am a soft touch and can't kill off anyone else) along with most of the Woodbury survivors. The group headed farther out into the countryside and found a farm, planted gardens, set up solar- and wind-powered power, and gathered farm animals for food and transport. They learned to use plants for medication, and have become apt horticulturists. They even managed to produce enough crops to trade with other groups and have luxuries like bread, and a fruit orchard. There's an eight-foot high stone wall around the entire farm, made from rocks gathered from the river that flows on the other side of the wall. Walkers have become less and less common over the last five(ish) years.

And it's written in present tense, and I know that's weird. No regrets!