[Reviews - 4] Liked
Summary:

Another Easter-based one-shot! Response to a USS Caryl prompt, the words were 'rabbit' and 'chick'. Daryl brings back a baby rabbit for Judith, and starts to make a habit of rescuing baby animals for the kids as pets. Cuteness abounds! Just a short, fluffy fic... Set on the same farm as 'Flower Crowns', can be read as a companion/follow up to 'Easter Morning'


Rated: G
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Post-Series
Characters: None
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1155 Read: 286
Published: July 30, 2014 Updated: July 30, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Easter Babies by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 4] Liked (1155 words)

So I don't like the title for this, but I wanted to get it posted...

Judith is about four or five here so the group is established at the farm, and this particular story is set around the same time as 'Easter Morning'... I had a baby hare Dad almost ran over with a tractor which I raised on condensed milk and water until he was big enough to eat rabbit mix (so you can actualy do it! Hehe) so that's why Daryl figured they could raise Judith's rabbit. Enjoy!