[Reviews - 11] Liked
Summary:

The first time he kissed her, she was covered in dust and bits of hay from clearing out stalls for them to shelter in whilst they winter-proofed the houses. He, on the other hand, had walker muck splattered across his hands and forearms from his watch shift. They meet at the water pump in the yard and their teasing leads to a little more... Set after "The Bookshop" but before "Easter Morning". Still in "The Farm" arc. 


Rated: G
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 844 Read: 759
Published: August 12, 2014 Updated: August 12, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. First Kiss by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 11] Liked (844 words)

It's me again! Hi!

Another attempt at cutesy stuff... Winter is fast-approaching and the houses they've moved into, previously lived in by farm hands and the owners of the farm, are being weather-proofed. As a result, Carol's clearing out stalls in the barns for people to sleep in whilst the renovations take place... I have this thought that they sleep together (as in, actually sleep heh heh) because of course they would... 

Enjoy!