[Reviews - 21] Liked
Summary:

No-Apocalypse AU. Daryl, a construction worker, finds a dog on the side of the road and brings it in to Herschel's veterinary clinic. Carol just happens to be working as the receptionist.

Daryl forms an attachment to the stray dog, and Carol as well!


Rated: G
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Hershel Greene, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Prompts: It's Called Op Lev: Puppy Fic in my Docs. So.
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4855 Read: 1210
Published: September 02, 2014 Updated: November 16, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Lucky by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 17] Liked (2797 words)

This is a prompt-response from WillowFaerie82 that I thought would be cute...

Daryl finds a dog that's been hit by a car and brings it in to Herschel's clinic. That's all I'm telling you, you'll have to read it to see what happens next!

2. Chapter 2 by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 4] Liked (2058 words)

This was supposed to be a one shot... Heh heh heh, the naivete of youth... This will probably be like four chapters by the time it's done. Enjoy!