[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

An alternative to 'To Lose', where Carol doesn't lose the baby. Set about a year after 'To Lose', with a brief glimpse into the effect having a son has on Daryl and Carol. Fluffy, snuggly baby!fic.


Rated: G
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Post-Series, Alternate Universe, Baby Fic
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes
Genres: Baby Fic, Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1554 Read: 918
Published: September 05, 2014 Updated: September 05, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. To Win by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1554 words)

This is pretty much what would have happened if Carol had been able to have the baby she lost in 'To Lose' (I also made reference to them having lost a baby in 'Flower Crowns').

  This may sound confusing, but don't think of Carol having lost the baby as canon in this arc. Think of this as an alternate timeline from the time of 'Easter Morning', where either 'To Win' and 'To Lose' could have happened with equal probability.

  I just couldn't leave them without a Caryl baby! And Daryl with a baby? That's a winner for sure!