[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

Carol catches the eye of some newcomers, but she only has eyes for her boys. Set in 'The Farm' arc. Blatant Carol-worship and fluff and vaguest, tiniest hint at Caryl getting some action? But mostly cuteness. Also starring Caleb because who doesn't love Caryl babies?


Rated: G
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Drabbles, Post-Series
Characters: Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Michonne Hawthorne
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1742 Read: 955
Published: September 23, 2014 Updated: September 23, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

I do, however, own Caleb and that adorable sweatshirt.

1. Attention by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1742 words)

So I've just had five three-hour exams. Someone told me it was a good idea to take the Asian Five and drama AND I BELIEVED THEM. They lied. I am so so brain-drained so if there are any glaring inconsistencies or typos or it is just generally awful please don't hate me! I hope you like it as much as I like the fact that mock exams are over! Yay!