[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

Yeah, this is exactly what you think it it. I'm sorry (but not really)!

Set in 'The Farm' arc. Daryl has a tendency to bring home baby animals or ex-pets, provided they're safe enough to be around the kids. He'd brought home some rabbits to breed for meat, and a hodge-podge flock of chicken, but none of his finds were quite as interesting as Anthony the Turtle.


Rated: G
Categories: Post-Series, Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Drabbles
Characters: Beth Greene, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Original Character(s)
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1120 Read: 545
Published: September 28, 2014 Updated: September 28, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Anthony by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1120 words)

No apologies! I finally saw the Bad Lip Reading thing and I find that sort of stuff hysterical so I thoroughly enjoyed it! I used to have this pet hare who would bite my little brother's toes every chance it had (no idea why), so that's where the inspiration came from..