[Reviews - 6] Liked
Summary:

“Carol?” Beth asked uncertainly.

  “Yeah?” Carol looked over the shelf at her.

  “You love him, right?”

  The question floored her for a minute. “Of course I do… Absolutely.”

  Beth nodded. “Does he ever scare you?”

  “Never.” Carol said firmly.

*

 Whatever happened to Beth before they found her, she wasn't telling. A discussion between her and Carol, however, sheds a little light on the situation.


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Post-Series
Characters: Beth Greene, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2774 Read: 557
Published: October 11, 2014 Updated: October 11, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 6] Liked (2774 words)

Whilst this is definitely Caryl, I am interested in the other relationships they form within their family unit. In my multi-chap, 'Comfort', Daryl is very torn up about what horrors could have befallen Beth after he lost her, and for the sake of this fic we'll assume some pretty awful stuff happened to her. But! She's okay, I swear, because Beth is one of my favourite characters...

Stupidly long AN over, enjoy!