[Reviews - 3] Liked
Summary:

Set in 'The Farm' arc. Beth's making progress in dealing with her experiences during her seperation, and turns to Carol for advice.

Contains a whole bunch of Caryl fluff, aside from the Beth/Carol interaction, and features Caleb! (Because he's cute in my mind and everyone loves Caryl babies) but it's also a little bit dark in a vaguely-implied sort of way.


Rated: T
Categories: Baby Fic, Headcanon, Oneshot, Post-Series, Family
Characters: Beth Greene, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2218 Read: 452
Published: October 19, 2014 Updated: October 19, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Progress by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 3] Liked (2218 words)

This was sitting in my 'unfinished' folder for a really long time because I wasn't sure how I wanted it to go... It fits into the 'The Farm' arc but isn't compliant with the events of 'Comfort', which is a major oops on my part because they're meant to link up. Oh well.

I hope you enjoy this! It's not too dark but it does make veeeeery slight rape references. Super slight. Like, it doesn't even say the r-word, but if you read between the lines you'll notice it.