[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

Carol’s favourite room on the entire farm was the tack room they’d turned into something of a schoolroom-slash-library, with its big high windows and soft yellow walls. Daryl often found her curled up in the sunlight on a mountain of large cushions, lazily flipping through a picture book with Caleb while he read to her out loud and gleefully mangled difficult words.


Rated: G
Categories: Post-Series, Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Mika Samuels
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1272 Read: 364
Published: November 07, 2014 Updated: November 07, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1272 words)

I feel like this is a very lazy piece but I'm a bit nervous to post things! I cross-post with ff.net and even though you are all lovely there's been a bit of drama over there so I've written something non-inflammatory... I hope you like it, regardless of the lack of action!